In the middle of a tropical garden, La Margarita is a charming 18 rooms hotel, quiet and very welcoming. Just 200 meters from the beach of Pointe aux Piments in the North of the island, it is ideally positioned midway between Grand Baie and Port Louis. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, a cocktail bar and a restaurant.
The hotel consists of 18 spacious and modern rooms with private balconies. The hotel has double and triple rooms too. Each level has got a different identity, with their thematic decoration. Each room is equipped with bathroom, shower, air-conditioning, cable TV, a safebox and a desk with telephone and free WiFi.
Hotel can welcome you 24/7. At the reception a concierge service can help you for any query, information or guidance you may need (visits, local trips, taxi, postcards, foreign exchange, luggage storage, dry cleaning…)
“Le Piment Vert” is the restaurant of the hotel , where you will be served breakfast, as well as the local and fine cuisine prepared by the Chef.
At La Margarita, you can enjoy the swimming pool and its deckchairs, the bar located in a tropical garden, where you can relax with tropical fruits cocktails and/or spririts, or play snooker.
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi available in each room, by the swimming pool, at the bar& at the reception
- In each room : Air-conditioning, Cable TV, Safebox
- Hair dryer available at reception
- Society Game
- Airport Transfer
- “A la carte” Services
- Diving, Snorkeling
- Big Game fishing
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Free parking is permitted in front of the hotel. Public transportation are easily available by bus every 15 mins to Port Louis and every hour to Grand Baie.
- Also available nearby the hotel and at Pointe aux Piments : Small Shops, Restaurants, Car and Bike Rental, Taxi Service, Foreign Exchange, Medical Assistance and Baby Sitting.
- To be seen at Pointe aux Piments: The Mauritius Aquarium.
- The hotel is ideally positioned midway between Grand Bay and Port Louis, and is very close from Pamplemousses Botanic Garden.
- You can enjoy as well The Sugar Adventure, where you will be discovering Mauritius history and its economic development.
- At Grand Baie and for those who enjoy shopping, feel free to go to La Croisette or Grand Bay Bazaar. If you like making memorable photos, bring your camera and go to Cap Malheureux to see Le Point de Mire and Notre Dame Auxiliatrice Church with its famous red roof.
- Moving to South, you cannot miss Chamarel Waterfall, Colored Earth and the Rhum Factory.
- At Port Louis, pay a visit to Caudan Waterfront. The old down town walk will drive you through the history engraved in every inch of street… such as the authentic La Corderie street who will give you a flavor of the secret of sellers.
- At the Hotel reception, don’t hesitate to ask for visit recommendations according to your needs.
- Pets are not allowed
- No-Smoking Rooms